dimecres, 17 de maig del 2017

MY OPINION ABOUT THE FILM

My opinion of the film is that in team we didn't work good, because every day that we said "On the 19th every body in the square at half past five", that day someone every time said that he or she couldn't come, then doing the script only one person did it (me) and doing the scratch only two people do it (Carme Rosa and me), then Biel told us that he could edit the film, but then he told us that he didn't know how to edit it. Well...in group we didn't work good.

I think that the result of the film is good, but it could be better. The pig animation is a disaster, because the day before of give the films to Neus, I told to my group if someone could do the animation, because in my house I couldn't open it, but any one answered me,oly Carme and Biel but they were no at their homes, so Carme and me, we did it quickly  in the school.

The edition is fantastic, is the most beautiful thing, I think. Supposedly Biel had to do it, but finally I do it with the help of the friend of my sister.


When I was editing the film there were scenes that didn't appear,so I search videos of the things more or less equal and we improve it. Then with the clothes, we changes one with another one, because there were no enough and we improve it.

UNDER THE SAME CURE. 
Carme Rosa, Marie Englen, Joel Marin, Aina Servera, Biel Pascual and Catalina Dalmau

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada